miércoles, 30 de julio de 2008

Pop Punk's Not Dead - Sampler



1. Teenage Bottlerocket - So Cool
2. The Scissors - 24
3. The Manges - Another Day
4. The Unlovables - I've Cried 4 U
5. The Ergs - Aja
6. The Queers - Definitely
7. The Unknown - Seven
8. Suckerbox - Wrong
9. The Last Chucks - Do You Ever
10. Backseat Virgins - Can't Take It
11. Squirtgun - Model Builder
12. Mach Pelican - Spend My Time
13. The Leftovers - Camel
14. The Dazes - You Really Got Me Now
15. Delay - Jumpstart My Heart
16. The Copyrights - Stuck In Springtime
17. Five Os - Last Summer
18. Janez Detd - Anti Anthem
19. River City High - Amy
20. The Spazzys - Hey Hey Baby
21. Boris The Sprinkler - Buying Beer For Junior High Students
22. Sonic Dolls - In Case You Are Unaware
23. The Peabodys - It Only Hurts When I Think
24. Guff - Change
25. The Spinoffs - Dynamite Girl
26. The Steinways - I Wanna Kiss You (On The Lips)
27. Bambix - Little Less Drunk
28. The Wimpy's - Just Right Thing In Summer
29. Travoltas - Can't Stop
30. Parasites - When I'm Here With You

Download part 1
Download part 2

No hay comentarios: