miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2008

Killwhitneydead - Never Good Enough for You



  1. "Where There's Smoke"
  2. "I Didn't Know "I Love You" Came with a Knife in the Back"
  3. "Duct Tape & Death Threats"
  4. "The Fine and Subtle Art of Deception"
  5. "I Already Have Enough Friends (Take Two)"
  6. "Like You Didn't Hear Me the First Time"
  7. "Love Is Like a Mouth Full of Glass"
  8. "You Like Knife Play? I Love Knife Play"
  9. "You Will Get Exactly What You Deserve (And Not One Bullet Less)"
  10. "Forgiveness Isn't as Much Fun as Holding a Grudge"
  11. "Broken Hearts Don't Hurt as Much as Broken Bones"
  12. "Bitterness Is a Beautiful Thing"
  13. "She Didn't Look Like She Had a Disease"
  14. "Who Said Alcohol and Handguns Didn't Go Great Together?"
  15. "It Ain't Gonna Suck Itself"
  16. "Revenge (My Part Time Lover)"
  17. "Nothing Says "Party" Like Her Head on a Stick"

www.myspace.com/killwhitneydead

Download

No hay comentarios: